Aaron Lebedow is the Co-Founder and Chairman of a global marketing consulting organization which served senior management of Fortune 500 companies; assessed these companies’ market environments in terms of growth, technological threats/opportunities and competitive positioning.
The consulting disciplines that were the focus of his firm were included in the development of his clients’ Business Plans:
- New Product Needs/Assessments
- Acquisition Assessment/Divestiture
- Market Size/Growth
- Competitive Position/Future Strategy
- Technology Evaluation
- Distribution Channels
- Product Planning/Diversification
- New Markets/Geography Entry.
Mr. Lebedow is also an Adjunct Professor who taught Business Planning at the University level.