SCORE Chicago’s 50+ mentors and consultants provide services from over 8 locations in Cook County.
- We offer free and low-cost business education workshops on a wide range of topics, from insurance and financing to website and social media marketing, in the downtown office and in community locations.
- SCORE mentors can advise clients about options for loans and other types of business financing. SCORE and the SBA do not provide financing directly.
SCORE Chicago’s Volunteers
- Come from a variety of business and ethnic backgrounds
- Are experienced business executives and entrepreneurs who volunteer their time to help others start their businesses
- Can draw on the expertise of other Chicago mentors, or reach out to the more than 11,000 SCORE mentors nationally.
Meet Hannah Fernandez, Chairperson at SCORE Chicago
The national SCORE Association is a not-for-profit organization with 320+ chapters and 11,000+ volunteer mentors throughout the United States.
SCORE is a resource partner of the Small Business Administration (SBA). You can find information about the national organization at www.score.org and Score’s “Guidelines & Statement of Understanding.”