How I can help you
As a CFO of a New York Stock Exchange listed company, angel investor in early stage technology companies, board member of for-profit and nonprofit organizations, and author/publisher of an Amazon best selling book on business planning, I assist entrepreneurs in starting, financing and growing their business. My book is entitled "the Secrets to Writing a Successful Business Plan: A Pro Shares a Step-By-Step Guide to Creating a Plan That Gets Results."
As part of my work experience, I have quarterbacked a large IPO, conducted a "going private" transaction, and lived/worked four years in London. Currently, I serve on 4 early stage company board of directors.
Sample comments from my clients:
- "This was my first meeting with SCORE and the meeting met my expectations fully. I made arrangements for future meetings and support during the delicate stage of company and business plan formation." Giuseppe T.
- "Very insightful members! Non-judgmental so I'm comfortable putting all the details on the table." Greg M.
- "Great, friendly advice from a volunteer who has tremendous experience and valuable insights. Honest assessment." Mike L.
- "Hal was knowledgeable and candid. He offered information that was valuable and helped us find the correct path." Kevin S.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
BS--Carnegie Mellon University
MBA--University of Chicago
Honors Diploma--University of Vienna, Austria